About TripleDart Digital
We are a bunch of misfits who are passionate about what we do thereby, giving our best at it. An agile team of Scientific Performance Marketers who focus on creating, executing, and managing integrated digital marketing campaigns across organic, paid, and social channels. We are a zestful group of strategic thinkers, technical experts, content creators and creative designers that enjoy each other's company. We couple our brains and expertise with some clever technology to create impeccable results for our clients.
The vision of our agency aligns on point with the vision of our founding team. We once locked four best talents from different walks of Performance Marketing in the basement and asked them to come up with an elevator pitch describing why their area of expertise is the best to scale the Indian SaaS ecosystem. The pitch was in the favour of budding SaaS companies striving for growth. So we skipped to the good part and boom…launched TripleDart Digital to help scale SaaS businesses on both organic and paid channels.
- Edit/Proofread at least 5 long-form SEO blogs every day (Grammatical as well as content point-of-view)
- Edit Ad copies/social posts when required
- Edit up to 10 landing pages per month
- Make sure that each content/copy is aligned with TDD’s content guidelines and the client’s brand guidelines
- Dedicated use of tools like Grammarly, Hemingway Editor, CoSchedule, etc.
- Suggest new ideas/ approaches to make the content pieces compelling yet informative
- Edit our paid samples written by contractors content/copywriters and make them aligned with clients’ requirements
- 1:1 catch-up with the Content Director on a weekly basis to discuss the progress of each client
- Keep the Content Director up-to-date on each writer’s performance, and what could be improved in their writing
- Fact checks for each content to ensure that authentic facts and stats are being used
- A comprehensive portfolio of previous editing samples
- At least 2 years of writing and editing experience in the B2B SaaS domain
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO is an added advantage
Employee benefits and policies
- Transparency: We don't shy away from discussing the management’s decisions with our people. Be it the work culture, OKRs or financial optimization, we keep everything open to all!
- 5-day work week with freedom to work during any timezone
- Permanent WFH setup (i.e We’d suggest you to prefer working from a co-working space or zostel once in a while to get enough content for small talks on our client meetings xD)
- Unlimited PTO (We’d push you to take PTO for a min of 3 weeks), in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Company- paid Health insurance policy
- One-time reimbursement for home office setup
- Humongous networking and growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation plans to increase your salary + incentives
- Work with the best SaaS companies and get yourself accustomed to the nitty gritty of the industry
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying